The Beach House Mustique is an ultra-luxury villa rental on the island of Mustique in the Caribbean. Hanging from the cliff in the tropical gardens and with it’s own private beach and multiple swimming pools, this is a one-off a kind property owned by a well-known millionaire. We were approached at a time when they were generating no leads via their website and as such wanted to increase the number of qualified leads. They had two main problems. 1. How do they reach an audience that can afford to rent this holiday villa. 2. How can we do all this during a global pandemic.
A full-funnel data-driven strategy that allowed us to scale profitably and grow faster. This approach allowed us to account for each level of the sales funnel: Consideration, Conversion, Loyalty and Advocacy and the model we follow is below:
- Plan – A data-driven approach to review current social advertising effectiveness, customise analytics, set up KPI dashboards and objectives.
- Reach – Build awareness using relevant techniques and tactics.
- Act – Encourage interactions on the website or social media to help generate leads for the future.
- Convert – Use retargeting and nurturing to persuade audiences to book and enquire.
- Engage – Increase sales from existing customers by improving personalised communications.
We have years of experience advertising luxury and ultra-luxury properties and brands and as such knew where to reach them. At the same time, our copywriters and creative studio had to be conscious of the global pandemic and travel restrictions.
- Profitably scaled from no leads to 234 qualified leads by the end of month 6.
- We’re unable to disclose sales figures, but weekly rental of the villa starts at $27K per week in off-peak season, so you do the math…